Friday, August 8, 2008

Publications

Video Games
Coconut Queen (iWin.com, credited as Writer)

   P.S.  Coconut Queen was listed in Gamezebo's Best of 2009 special Editorial section - woo hoo!

Fiction
The Judge (Long Story Short)
Sandra and Charlie (Toasted Cheese)
One Man's Trash (T-Zero)
Prologue and Acknowledgements (Defenestration)

Nonfiction
Amadeus Paints Houses (Humor Press)
Heredity Sucks (Wild Violet)

Movie Reviews
(published on LameMovies.net)
The X From Outer Space (1967)
Snow Cake (2006)
Smokin' Aces (2007)
Wild Hogs (2007)
Sweeney Todd (2007)

Book Reviews

The Mighty Queens of Freeville - Amy Dickinson
The Brightest Moon of the Century- Christopher Meeks
Driving With Dead People - Monica Holloway
The Learners - Chip Kidd
After Hours At The Almost Home - Tara Yellen
The Cure For Modern Life - Lisa Tucker
If I Only Knew Then - Charles Grodin
Starbucked - Taylor Clark
Intellectual Devotional - Kidder/Oppenheimer
Gentlemen of the Road - Michael Chabon
Don't Make A Scene - Valerie Block
Things I Overheard - Alan Alda
Fireworks - E. H. Winthrop
Slacker Girl - Alexandra Koslow

4 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Nanny,

I read a sampling of all of your work. I thought "One Man's Trash" was excellent. It reminded me of a homily I once heard (a very good one, and the lottery ticket twist was brilliant).

I also enjoyed your home-reno advice article. We are not d.i.y. experts and are pretty much in the same boat. It's easy to be gun-shy. I loved your descriptions of Blaine's men (esp. the "tweakers"). You're a riot!

Also read "The Judge", "Sarah and Charlie" and your heredity article (kids CAN be so cruel). I found them all great reading and I learned from them.

Thanks for directing me to your great stuff. That it is.

Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

I read a couple of movie reviews as well and a book review. We are big movie fanatics in this house, with very eclectic taste (as with everything, really). Kev's downstairs as I write, watching Pitt in The Assassination of Jesse James...

Kat

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Test comment.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

another test comment